About the book:
This book is a step-by-step training guide for designing Professional Web Site using Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.Introduction to Dreamweaver is given in
Chapter 1.It describes the workspace and various components namely, toolbars, etc.
Chapter 2 Explains how to setup a new Web Site. It also explains to Modify and Save a Web page.
Chapter 3 Describes working with text. It explains how to enter, edit and format text on a Web page.
Chapter 4 Describes Inserting Images. It includes Setting image properties, creating rollover images and image maps.
Chapter 5 Describes various types of links and, their creation. It explain show to use hyperlinks and anchors using Dreamweaver. Chapter 6 Describes Formatting Web Pages using Cascading Styles Sheets. It also discusses how to create layers on a Webpage and
position them precisely using Dreamweaver.
Chapter 7 Explains working with HTML Tables, Framesets and Frames.
Chapter 8 Describes creating a form for collecting information from user.
Chapter 9 Discusses how to enable you to do something to happen when the user clicks the mouse or loads a Web page.
Chapter 10 Discusses Templates which are the pre-made web document that you can use to create a Web site, to look as if created by
The notable features of this book are:
· Detail explanation of basic workspace and panel groups of Dreamweaver CS5.
· Complete guide for learning this creative package.
· Step-by-Step description of different toolbars.
· Using pre-made Templates available in Dreamweaver, creating a Web site quickly.
1. Introduction to Dreamweaver CS5
2. Working with Text
3. Inserting Images
4. Introduction to HTML
5. Working with HTML Tables, Frame and Framesets
6. Adding Links: Hyperlinks, Anchors and Mailto Links
7. Setting Up a New Website
9. Formatting Web Pages using Cascading Style Sheets
10. Creating a Form and Collecting Data
11. Working with Templates