About the Book :
“CAT 500 series” is a special booklet from IMS to support you in your final lap before the CAT. This booklet comprises 500 “must-solve questions” that have been statistically chosen from select IMS SimCATs. If you can solve these questions correctly and in the target time (average 2.5 min), then you can be rest assured that you are on the right path to acing the CAT.
SimCATs have historically and statistically proven to be closest to the actual CAT. Refer Chart on the left to view the statistical representations for CAT and SimCAT data.
To ensure an “effective preparation”, the 500 Questions are classified into two levels:
1. Score Enhancers: Questions that have been solved correctly by a majority of the Top 10 percentilers who attempted them (These are questions that are must attempts to break into the Top 10 percentile)
2. Score Maximisers: Questions that have been attempted by a majority of the Top 10 percentiles but solved incorrectly (These are questions that will differentiate the best from the rest)
The questions have been classified into 10 sections on an area-wise basis: Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Modern Math, Verbal Ability, Verbal reasoning, Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning and Data Sufficiency.,
1. Problem Solving
2. Data Interpretation
3. Data Sufficiency
4. Logical Reasoning
5. Verbal Ability
6. Reading Comprehension
|Title:||Cat 500||Publisher:||IMS Learning Resources Pvt Ltd|
|No. of Pages:||190|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.