About the Book
The third edition of Computer Architecture and Organization features a comprehensiveupdating of the material-especially case studies, worked examples, and problemsets-while retaining the book's time-proven emphasis on basic principles. Reflecting thedramatic changes in computer technology that have taken place over the last decade,the treatment of performance-related topics such as pipelines, caches, and RISC's hasbeen expanded. Many examples and end-of-chapter problems have also been added.
About the Author
John P. Hayes, University of Michigan-ANN ARBOR
1. Computing and Computers2. Design Methodology 3. Processor Basics4. Datapath Design5. Control Design6. Memory Organization7. System Organization
|Title:||Computer Architecture and Organization||Publisher:||Tata McGraw Hill|
|No. of Pages:||620|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping