If you need to know it, it's in this book.
"Cracking the New GRE with DVD, 2012 Edition "has been completely revised and updated for the changes coming to the GRE in August 2011. It includes:
- Access to 4 full-length practice tests (2 online and 2 in the book)
- Practice questions with detailed explanations for every question
- Key strategies for solving Text Completions, Sentence Equivalents, Numeric Entry, Quantitative Comparisons, and more
- Thorough review of all GRE topics, including everything on the new GRE
- DVD with tutorials from The Princeton Review's Top Course Instructors
About the Author :
Princeton Review has contributed to Cracking the New GRE with DVD, 2012 Edition as an author.
The Princeton Review is the fastest growing test-preparation company in the country, with over 60 franchise offices in the nation. Each year, we help more than 2 million students prepare for college, grad school, professional licensing exams, and successful careers.
|Title:||Cracking the New GRE with DVD, 2012 Edition||Publisher:||Princeton Review|
|No. of Pages:||464|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping