About the Book:
THIS BOOK IS PREPARED SPECIALLY FOR MUMBAI UNIVERSITY F.Y.B.S.C
0. Preliminaries1. The Integers2. Divisibility in Z3. Functions and Counting Principles4. ^Congruence Relation on Z5. Principles of Counting and Recurrence Relations6. Principles of Counting and Permutations7. Polynomials8. Polynomials in C [JC]9. Tutorials/Assignments
|Title:||Discrete Mathematics- Paper- II- F. Y. B. SC||Publisher:||SHETH PUBLISHERS|
|Author:||Vaidya Krishnan Diwan Joshi|
|No. of Pages:||250|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping