About the Book :
Updated and expanded, the only official guide to the GRE revised General Test straight from the test-makers!
* 4 complete, real tests 2 in the book and 2 on CD-ROM
* In-depth descriptions of the Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning measures plus valuable tips for answering each question type
* Detailed overview of the two types of Analytical Writing essay tasks including scored sample responses and actual raters' comments
* The most reliable and authoritative book/CD combination for exam information .
* Two real, full-length GRE practice test.
* Two simulated, computer based GRE practice tests on the CD-ROM. (Ver.2.0).
* Authentic GRE questions with answers and explanations.
* ETSs own tips and strategies for doing your best on the GRE.
1. About the GRE revised General Test
2. GRE Analytical Writing
3. GRE Verbal Reasoning
4. GRE Verbal Reasoning Practice Questions
5. GRE Quantitative Reasoning
6. GRE Quantitative Reasoning Practice Questions
7. GRE Math Review
8. GRE Practice Test 1
9. GRE Practice Test 2
Authentic GRE Test 3
Authentic GRE Test 4
|Title:||GRE The Official Guide to the Revised General Test (With CD ROM)||Publisher:||Tata McGraw Hill Education|
|Edition:||Paperback Second Edition|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.