About the Book :
Your hair is a miracle of nature. It both protects you and makes you look good. A majority of people, in spite of using expensive, products, still suffer from hair ailments such as hair fall, balding, dandruff and more. Written by India's leading trichologist, an expert in issues related to hair, this book answers questions such as:
• What does my hair say about my health?
• Is hair loss hereditary?
• Can it be prevented?
• What can I do to prevent hair fall?
• Can shampoos and cosmetics actually arrest hair fall?
• Is hair loss reversible?
• When should I seek medical intervention?
• The truth about medical treatment/s l' or hair loss Do hair transplants and do they really work?
This book covers everything you every wanted to know about the one thing that makes you look your best - HAIR.
About the Author :
Dr Akshay Batra graduated from the renowned Trichological Society of London. A professional body that he now heads as its 1st Indian President. Dr Batra is simultaneously Managing Director of the world's largest homeopathy chain, Dr Batra's that has treated over 2.5 lakh hair patients.
The youngest recipient of the coveted Robert Olding Award for outstanding achievement in the field of trichology. Based in Mumbai, he also writes for leading national newspapers and magazines.
|Title:||Hair : Everything You Ever Wanted to Know||Publisher:||Embassy Books|
|Author:||Dr Akshay Batra|
|No. of Pages:||226|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping