About the Book :
Indian Economy by RameshSingh is rapidly gaining statureand popularity among discering readers. The book's broad sweep of macro and micro issues, right from the heydays of centralized planning to the current era of liberalisation, makes it very useful for civil services aspirants, academicians, researchers and anyone interested in understanding the dynamics, evolution and present status of our economy.
1. INTODUCTION2. PROGRESS, GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT3. EVOLUTION OF THE INDIAN ECONOMY4. ECONOMIC PLANNING5. PLANNING IN INDIA6. ECONOMIC REFORMS7. INFLATION AND BUSINESS CYCLE8. INDIAN AGRICULTURE9. INDIAN INDUSTRY & INFRASTRUCTURE10. INDIA AND THE GLOBALECONOMY11. INDIAN FINANCIAL MARKET12. BANKING IN INDIA13. INSURANCE IN INDIA14. SECURITY MARKET IN INDIA15. EXTERNAL SECTOR OF INDIA16. INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC ORGANISATIONS & INDIA17. TAX STRUCTURE IN INDIA18. PUBLIC FINANCE IN INDIA19. THE TECHNOLOGYENVIRONMENT DILEMMA20. SUSTAINABILITY ANDCLIMATE CHANGE: INDIA AND THE WORLD21. PREPARING FOR THE DEMOGRAPHIC DIVIDEND22. HUMAN DEVELOPMENT IN INDIA23. MODEL ANSWERS TO SELECTED QUESTIONS24. ECONOMICS CONCEPTS AND TERMINOLOGIES
About the Author :
Director, Civils India
|Title:||Indian Economy||Publisher:||Tata McGraw Hill|
|No. of Pages:||728|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.