Lafley, the CEO of Procter & Gamble, and Charan, the bestselling author of "Know-How," show how to change the game of business by making innovation the centerpiece, driving everything from strategy and budgeting to employee selection, promotion, and reward.
How you can increase and sustain organic revenue and profit growth . . . whether you're running an entire company or in your first management job.
Over the past seven years, Procter & Gamble has tripled profits; significantly improved organic revenue growth, cash flow, and operating margins; and averaged earnings per share growth of 12 percent. How? A. G. Lafley and his leadership team have integrated innovation into everything P&G does and created new customers and new markets.
Through eye-opening stories A. G. Lafley and Ram Charan show how P&G and companies such as Honeywell, Nokia, LEGO, GE, HP, and DuPont have become game-changers. Their inspiring lessons can help you learn how to:
- Make consumers and customers the boss, not the CEO or the management team
- Innovate to grow a mature business
- Develop higher growth, higher margin businesses
- Create new customers and new markets
- Revitalize a business model
- Reach outside your own business and tap into the abundant brainpower and creativity of the world
- Integrate innovation into the mainstream of your managerial decision making
- Manage risk
- Become a leader of innovation
We live in a world of unprecedented change, increasing global competitiveness, and the very real threat of commoditization. Innovation in this world is the best way to win--arguably the only way to really win. Innovation is not a separate, discrete activity but the job of everyone in a leadership position and the integral, central driving force for any business that wants to grow organically and succeed on a sustained basis.
This is a game-changing book that helps you redefine your leadership and improve yourmanagement game.
About the Author :
Ram Charan has contributed to The Game-Changer: How You Can Drive Revenue and Profit Growth with Innovation as an author.
A. G. LAFLEY is the chairman and CEO of P&G, which is consistently recognized as one of the most admired companies in the world and a great developer of business leaders. A.G. was named CEO of the year in 2006 by Chief Executive magazine and serves on the boards of GE and Dell. His first opportunity to manage a business came when he was in the Navy and in charge of retail and services businesses for ten thousand Navy and Marine Corps people and their families. After the Navy he went to Harvard Business School, and then joined P&G following graduation. He started as a brand assistant for Joy in
|Title:||The Game-Changer: How You Can Drive Revenue and Profit Growth with Innovation||Publisher:||Crown Business|
|Author:||A G Lafley, Ram Charan|
|No. of Pages:||336|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.