|Paperback 2006, 6th Edition||
|Not Available. 15-20 business days|
Designed to provide a step by step guide to successful application of the electrical installation calculations required in day to day electrical engineering practice, the "Electrical Installation Calculations" series has proved an invaluable reference for over forty years, for both apprentices and professional electrical installation engineers alike.
Now in its seventh edition, Volume 1 has been fully updated to meet the requirements of the 2330 Level 2 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology from City & Guilds, and will also prove a vital purchase for students of the Level 2 NVQ in Installing Electrotechnical Systems (2356). Essential calculations which may not necessarily feature as part of the requirements of these syllabi are retained for reference by professional electrical installation engineers based in industry, or for those students wishing to progress to higher levels of study. The new edition also brings content in line with the latest edition of the Wiring Regulations BS 7671: 2001 (incorporating Amendments 1: 2002 & 2: 2004), with material cross-referenced to the Wiring Regulations throughout.
New learning features are now incorporated into the text. In particular, alongside the traditional long method of calculation, new calculator methods are presented to demonstrate this alternative, more simplified methodology, now often in use. Key terms are explained in a glossary section and worked examples and exercises are included throughout the text to maximise accessibility of the material for the reader. A complete answer section is included at the back of the book to enable readers to check their understanding of the calculations presented.
Also available fromNewnes:
"Electrical Installation Calculations Volume 2," 6th edn, 0-7506-6783-4, by Watkins & Kitcher - the calculations required for advanced electrical installation work, and Level 3 study / Advanced Modern Apprenticeships
* The established series for carrying out correct electrical installation calculations - continuously in print for over 40 years
* New edition matched to the requirements of the latest qualifications from City & Guilds - 2330 Level 2 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology
* Calculator methods provide an alternative, simplified methodology for completing electrical installation calculations
|Title:||Electrical Installation Calculations Volume 1||Publisher:||Newnes|
|Author:||A J Watkins, Chris Kitcher|
|No. of Pages:||160|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping