|Ebook, Pdf 2007||
|In Stock. 0-0 business days|
This easy-reference series introduces young readers to the first people to make North America their home. Native-American authors and members of each nation or tribe provide authentic voices and perspectives when telling the story of their people.
Each title includes these topics:
- Original homelands
- Important members
- Contact with Europeans
- The nation/tribe today
- Full-color Photographs
- Bolded Glossary Terms in Text
|Title:||Choctaw||Publisher:||Abdo Publishing Company|
|Author:||Barbara A Gray Kanatiiosh|
|No. of Pages:||32|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.