This extensively updated review is the highly motivated paramedic’ s ultimate tool for test preparation. Expanding on three successful editions, the fourth edition:
- Is based on the 1999 EMT-Paramedic National Standard Curriculum, as well as the American Heart Association’ s 2000 Handbook of Emergency Cardiovascular Care for Healthcare Providers.
- Uses the self-test format to target the areas you need to study further.
- Includes multiple-choice as well as scenario-based questions-types utilized in national and state exams-to sharpen your test-taking skills.
- References answers to the best-selling Brady texts, Paramedic Care: Principles and Practice series; Essentials of Paramedic Care; Prehospital Emergency Pharmacology, 5thEdition; and Taigman’ s Advanced Cardiology (In Plain English).
- Contains a section on preparing for any practical exam.