- Top reading specialists have leveled this text as appropriate for emergent, early fluent, or fluent readers.
- The rhyming patterns, consonant clusters, and multiple syllables help children decipher words.
- Word lists at the back of each book help build reading vocabularies.
Grades K-4 Social Studies Standards
- Describe ways in which language, stories, folktales, music, and artistic creations serve as expressions of culture and influence behavior of people living in a particular culture.
Individual Development and Identity: IV
- Explore factors that contribute to one's personal identity such as interests, capabilities, and perceptions.
About the Author :
Charnan Simon has contributed to Sam the Dog: Guard the House, Sam!/Sam's Pet/Show-And-Tell Sam as an author.
Simon was an editor at Cricket magazine, and she sometimes works at a children's bookstore called Pooh Corner.
|Title:||Sam the Dog: Guard the House, Sam!/Sam's Pet/Show-And-Tell Sam||Publisher:||Children's Press(CT)|
|Author:||Charnan Simon, Gary Bialke|
|No. of Pages:||93|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping