The Gateway to the Profession
99% of surveyed practicing accountants feel that Kieso, Weygandt, and Warfield's Intermediate Accounting helped prepare them for success in professional practice.
100% would recommend the text to someone currently studying for an accounting degree.
80% said they referred to their copy when they first entered professional practice.
Professionals who learned accounting from Intermediate Accounting find themselves well prepared to enter the workplace. So well prepared in fact, that many keep their copy of the text to refer to again and again. Why is this text so essential for professional success?
* Currency--This 12th edition of Intermediate Accounting reflects the state-of-the-art in accounting today. The text is kept current with the Intermediate Accounting Newsletter, a periodical for users of the text that spotlights the very latest developments and their implications.
* Real-world examples and illustrations--Numerous examples from real corporations help you understand exactly how professionals apply accounting principles and techniques. International Insight notes compare accounting practices in other countries.
* Hands-on practice--This 12th edition features Professional Simulation problems, modeled on the new computerized exam. In addition, new accounting research exercises help you practice using the Financial Accounting Research Database System (FARS).
* Comprehensive and clear explanations of concepts--The authors' clear writing style and logical organization help you understand the material.
Make Kieso your gateway to the profession
About the Author :
Donald E Kieso has contributed to Intermediate Accounting, Windows Vista Rockford Gls Practice Package as an author.
Donald E. Kieso, Ph.D., C.P.A., received his bachelor's degree from Aurora University and his doctorate in accounting from the University of Illinois. he has served as chairman of the Department of Accountancy and is currently the KPMG Peat Marwick Emeritus Professor of Accounting at Northern Illinois University. He has public accounting experience with Price Waterhouse & Co.(San Francisco and Chicago) and Arthur Andersen & Co. (Chicago) and research experience with the research Division of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (New York). He has done postdoctorate work as a V
|Title:||Intermediate Accounting, Windows Vista Rockford Gls Practice Package||Publisher:||John Wiley & Sons|
|Author:||Donald E Kieso, Jerry J Weygandt, Terry D Warfield|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping