THE PSYCHOLOGY OF THE STOCK MARKET: Human Impulses Lead To Speculative Disasters is a brief, but fascinating guide about what really influences the way the financial markets behave.
Here is the top five principles of the book in summary:
1. Your main purpose must be to keep the mind clear and well balanced.Hence, do not act hastily on apparently sensational information;do not trade so heavily as to become anxious; and do not permit yourself to be influenced by your position in the market.
2. Act on your own own judgement, or else act absolutely and entirely on the judgement of another, regardless of your own opinion."To many cooks spoil the broth."
3. When in doubt, keep out of the market. Delays cost less than losses.
4. Endeavor to catch the trend of sentiment.Even if you should be temporarily against fundamental conditions, it is nevertheless unprofitable to oppose it.
5. The greatest fault of ninety-nine percent out of one hundred active traders is being bullish at high prices a bearish at low prices. Therefore, refuse to follow the market beyond what you consider a reasonable climax, no matter how large the possible profits that you may appear to be losing by inaction.
|Title:||The Psychology of the Stock Market||Publisher:||WWW.Bnpublishing.com|
|Author:||Elena Muunoz Bravo, G C Selden|
|No. of Pages:||108|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping