Stereochemistry of Organic Compounds The first fully referenced, comprehensive book on this subject in more than thirty years, Stereochemistry of Organic Compounds contains up-to-date coverage and insightful exposition of all important new concepts, developments, and tools in the rapidly advancing field of stereochemistry, including:
* Asymmetric and diastereoselective synthesis
* Conformational analysis
* Properties of enantiomers and racemates
* Separation and analysis of enantiomers and diastereoisomers
* Developments in spectroscopy (including NMR), chromatography, and molecular mechanics as applied to stereochemistry
* Conceptual foundations of stereochemistry, including terminology and symmetry concepts
* Chiroptical properties
Written by the leading authorities in the field, the text includes more than 4,000 references, 1,000 illustrations, and a glossary of stereochemical terms.
About the Author :
Samuel H Wilen has contributed to Stereochemistry of Organic Compounds as an editor.
ERNEST L. ELIEL, PhD, is W. R. Kenan Jr. Professor Emeritus at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina. He is the coauthor of Stereochemistry of Organic Compounds and the recipient of numerous academic and scientific awards. Professor Eliel is past president of the American Chemical Society and a member of the National Academy of Sciences.
SAMUEL H. WILEN, PhD, (deceased) was Professor of Chemistry at City College, City University of New York.
MICHAEL P. DOYLE, PhD, is Vice President of Research Corporation, located in Tucson, Arizona, and Professor of Chemistry
|Title:||Stereochemistry of Organic Compounds||Publisher:||Wiley-Interscience|
|Author:||Ernest Eliel, Samuel H Wilen, Lewis N Mander|
|No. of Pages:||1,267|
|asymetric and diastereoselective syntheis||0||Mar 2, 2010 10:51:27 AM|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.