|In Stock. 0-0 business days|
Since the late 1980s, policy makers and regulators in a number of countries have liberalized, restructured or "deregulated" their electric power sector, typically by introducing competition at the generation and retail level. These experiments have resulted in vastly different outcomes - some highly encouraging, others utterly disastrous. However, many countries continue along the same path for a variety of reasons.
This book examines the most important competitive electricity markets around the world and provides definitive answers as to why some markets have performed admirably, while others have utterly failed, often with dire financial and cost consequences.
The lessons contained within are direct relevance to regulators, policy makers, the investment community, industry, academics and graduate students of electricity markets worldwide.
- Covers electicity market liberalization and deregulation on a worldwide scale
- Features expert contributions from key people within the electricity sector
|Title:||Electricity Market Reform: An International Perspective||Publisher:||Elsevier Science & Technology|
|Author:||Fereidoon P Sioshansi, Wolfgang Pfaffenberger|
|No. of Pages:||656|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.