Please give us your details that we will let you know via Email/SMS when the product is back in stock.
(Never made public)
Email should be valid
Phone Number should be valid
products available from sellers starting from:
The Joy Luck Club Description
- Critical essays reflecting a variety of schools of criticism - Notes on the contributing critics, a chronology of the author's life, and an index - An introductory essay by Harold Bloom.
With the publication in 1989 of her first novel, "The Joy Luck Club," Amy Tan was immediately recognized as a major contemporary novelist. Her work explores the lives of the women in four Chinese-American families and the daughters who struggle to fulfill or reject the cultural and familial expectations placed on them. This new edition offers a selection of diverse critical voices that explore and elucidate the intricate relationships that course through the novel. Complete with an introduction from literary scholar Harold Bloom, this study guide also features a chronology, a bibliography, an index, and notes on the contributors.
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels,
story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.