|In Stock. 0-0 business days|
Through analogies, this title makes security understandable to the average person in a completely non-technical, concise, and entertaining format. Using the text, and just plain common sense, readers can see through the hype and become comfortable taking very simple actions to secure themselves.
While security is generally perceived to be a complicated and expensive process, Zen and the Art of Information Security makes security understandable to the average person in a completely non-technical, concise, and entertaining format. Through the use of analogies and just plain common sense, readers see through the hype and become comfortable taking very simple actions to secure themselves. Even highly technical people have misperceptions about security concerns and will also benefit from Ira Winkler's experiences making security understandable to the business world. Mr. Winkler is one of the most popular and highly rated speakers in the field of security, and lectures to tens of thousands of people a year. Zen and the Art of Information Security is based on one of his most well received international presentations.
*Written by an internationally renowned author of "Spies Among Us" who travels the world making security presentations to tens of thousands of people a year
* This short and concise book is specifically for the business, consumer, and technical user short on time but looking for the latest information along with reader friendly analogies
* Describes the REAL security threats that you have to worry about, and more importantly, what to do about them
About the Author :
Ira Winkler has contributed to Zen and the Art of Information Security as an author.
Ira Winkler, dubbed a modern-day James Bond, began his career with the super-secret National Security Agency as an undercover security analyst. Since then he has assisted various agencies of the United States and other governments, as well as major corporations, in their battle against the technological underworld. Relentless in his dedication to sealing security breaches, he has "stolen" billions of dollars from huge corporations, lifted nuclear reactor designs in less than four hours, and hacked into multinational networks. In a single day, he siphoned off a billion dollars' worth of informa
|Title:||Zen and the Art of Information Security||Publisher:||Syngress Publishing|
|No. of Pages:||158|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping