" REA ... Real review, Real practice, Real results."
An easier path to a college degree - get college credits without the classes.
CLEP HUMANITIES - with TEST"ware"
Includes CD with timed practice tests, instant scoring, and more.
"Based on today's official CLEP exam"
Are you prepared to excel on the CLEP?
* Take the first practice test to discover what you know and what you "should "know
* Set up a flexible study schedule by following our easy timeline
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Study what you need to know to pass the exam
* The book's on-target subject review features coverage of all topics on the official CLEP exam, including literature, visual arts and architecture, philosophy, music, and the performing arts
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with 2 of the book's 3 full-length practice tests on REA's TESTware CD, featuring test-taking against the clock, instant scoring by topic, handy mark-and-return function, pause function, and more.
* OR choose paper-and-pencil testing at your own pace
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Specially Written for Solo Test Preparation!
"REA is the acknowledged leader in CLEP preparation, with the most extensive library of CLEP titles and software available. Most titles are also offered withREA's exclusive TESTware software to make your practice more effective and more like exam day. REA's CLEP Prep guides will help you get valuable credits, save on tuition, and advance your chosen career by earning a college degree.
About the Author :
Robert Liftig has contributed to CLEP Humanities: The Best Test Preparation for the CLEP[ With CDROM] as an author.
Liftig is Adjunct Professor of English, Fairfield University, Connecticut.
Marguerite Barrett has contributed to CLEP Humanities: The Best Test Preparation for the CLEP[ With CDROM] as an author. MARGUERITE BARRETT left academia in 1997 to work in executive placement. She lives in Chicago.
|Title:||CLEP Humanities: The Best Test Preparation for the CLEP[ With CDROM]||Publisher:||Research & Education Association|
|Author:||Jane Adas, Robert Liftig, Marguerite Barrett|
|No. of Pages:||487|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping