* A new textbook for the next generation of marketers
About the Author :
Jon Groucutt has contributed to Marketing: Essential Principles, New Realities as an author.
Groucutt is a Senior Lecturer at the Business School, Oxford Brookes University, England. His personal research areas include complexity theory and its relationship to marketing.
Peter Leadley has contributed to Marketing: Essential Principles, New Realities as an author. Leadley completed an indentured apprenticeship in general engineering and progressed in industry to become a product manager. A change in career led him into the world of academia, rising to the position of Senior Lecturer in Marketing at the University of Humberside. He took early retirement in 1997.
|Title:||Marketing: Essential Principles, New Realities||Publisher:||Kogan Page|
|Author:||Jon Groucutt, Peter Leadley, Patrick Forsyth|
|No. of Pages:||540|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.