In the competitive business world today, a lot of pressure is being exerted on many of the employees of an organization, and the consequent stress and strain affect their physical and mental health. Thus, there is a need for proper and timely counselling skills for such employees. The objective of counselling is to ease work pressure and make the work more result oriented and render the work environment more congenial, conducive and, above all, enjoyable. This text shows that managers have to be fully equipped to handle such situations as employees need professional help as well as emotional and mental support. This handy text describes to the readers how they can acquire counselling skills and apply these skills effectively to practical situations. This reader-friendly text includes Case Studies that help students place theory and skills in context as also personal development exercises to promote self-awareness and good practice.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Counselling.
2. Approaches to Counselling.
3. Goals of Counselling.
4. The Process of Counselling.
5. Counselling Procedures.
6. Counselling Skills.
7. Role Conflicts in Counselling.
8. Changing Behaviours Through Counselling.
9. Organizational Application of Counselling Skills.
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels,
story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.