If Students Need to Know It, It's in This Book
This book develops the Math skills of eighth graders. It builds skills that will help them succeed in school and on the New York State test.
Why The Princeton Review?
We have more than 20 years of experience helping students master the skills needed to excel on standardized tests. Each year, we help more than 2 million students score higher and earn better grades.
We Know the New York State Testing Program
Our experts at The Princeton Review have analyzed the New York State test, and this book provides the most up-to-date, thoroughly researched practice possible for the Grade 8 Mathematics test. We break down the test into individual skills to familiarize students with the test's structure, while increasing their overall skill level.
We Get Results
We know what it takes to succeed in the classroom and on tests. This book includes strategies that are proven to improve student performance. We provide
- content review, detailed lessons, and practice exercises modeled on the skills tested by the New York State Grade 8 Mathematics test
- engaging puzzles and word problems
- 2 complete practice New York State Math tests
About the Author :
Karen Lurie has contributed to Roadmap to 8th Grade Math as an author.
Lurie is a professional researcher and pop culture writer who has written extensively about television.
|Title:||Roadmap to 8th Grade Math||Publisher:||Princeton Review|
|No. of Pages:||228|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.