The latest text in the Wiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering
The first comprehensive resource on planar antenna designs
Planar antennas are the newest generation of antennas, boasting such attractive features as low profile, light weight, low cost, and ease of integration into arrays. These features make them ideal components of modern communications systems, particularly in cellular and WLAN applications. Consequently, many novel designs of planar antennas for related applications have come into being within the last two to three years. Until now these designs were only accessible to current and prospective antenna designers through journal articles, conference papers, and patent descriptions.
Planar Antennas for Wireless Communications organizes today's most important planar antenna designs into one easy-to-use reference. In this, the latest addition to the Wiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering, the author presents more than seventy advanced planar antenna designs, along with detailed design considerations and experimental results, including:
* PIFAs for internal mobile phone antennas
* Very-low-profile monopoles for internal mobile phone antennas
* Base-station antennas for cellular systems
* Planar antennas for WLAN applications
* DR antennas for wireless communications
* Integration of antennas for different operating bands
Each chapter features a multitude of illustrations for the geometries and experimental results of the featured designs, as well as a complete list of related references for further study, making the book an invaluable design resource for antenna scientists and engineers alike.
About the Author :
Kin Lu Wong has contributed to Planar Antennas for Wireless Communications as an author.
KIN-LU WONG, PhD, is a Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering at National Sun Yat-Sen University, Taiwan, and is on the editorial boards of IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques and Microwave and Optical Technology Letters. Professor Wong has published more than 260 refereed journal papers, holds thirty-six patents, and is the author of Design of Nonplanar Microstrip Antennas and Transmission Lines and Compact and Broadband Microstrip Antennas (both from Wiley).
|Title:||Planar Antennas for Wireless Communications||Publisher:||Wiley-Interscience|
|Author:||Kin Lu Wong, Wong|
|No. of Pages:||320|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.