Each year, millions of women are abused in the one place they thought they would be safe ... their homes. This resource was created with two purposes:
- Give abused women hope that their lives can change.
- Provide some concrete suggestions on how to move toward recovery.
It is our prayer that this book will be for you ... a way of hope as you:
- Recognize the need for change.
- Understand that healthy relationships have boundaries.
- Seek outside help and guidance.
- Develop a safety plan.
- Move toward personal recovery.
- Encourage your husband to get help.
- Move toward reconciliation.
|Title:||A Way of Hope||Publisher:||Family Life Publishing|
|Author:||Leslie J Barner, Lee Smith|
|No. of Pages:||48|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping