Explore ancient Maiden Castle in southern England, have a pint at the London pub featured in the tales of Sherlock Holmes, check out fringe theatre in Scotland, or cheer at a rugby game in Wales - "Fodor's Great Britain, 36th Edition" offers all these experiences and more Our local writers have traveled throughout the country to find the best hotels, restaurants, attractions and activities to prepare you for a journey of stunning variety. Before you leave for your trip be sure to pack your Fodor's guide to ensure you don't miss a thing.
"The San Francisco Chronicle" sums it up best -"Fodor's guides are saturated with information."
- We frequently update our guide to Great Britain, and we make every effort to bring you the most accurate and thorough book. Plus we provide timely updates about the area at Fodors.com.
- Unlike other travel books, Fodor's guides rely heavily on local experts who know the territory best-so you know you're seeing the real Great Britain.
- We give you the planning tools you need to tailor your trip. We give options for all budgets. You make the choices.
|Title:||Fodor's Great Britain with Map||Publisher:||Fodor's Travel Publications|
|No. of Pages:||812|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping