- Supplements curricula in earth and environmental science.
- Good resource for science projects and reports on floods and natural disasters.
- Good to sell with the other Watts Library Earth Science books.
About the Author :
Lisa Trumbauer has contributed to Floods as an author.
Lisa Trumbauer has written more than 30 books for middle grade readers for a variety of publishers including, "Celebration Press: Book Treks" series, "Facts on File: Immigration" series, "The Millbrook Press: Click It!" computer activity book series, Scholastic, Inc. She lives in Hillsborough, New Jersey.
|No. of Pages:||63|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.