About the Book:
- A systematic effort to study the various aspects of police training of the non-gazetted ranks.
- Focuses upon the availability of physical facilities in the training institutions.
- Analyses the nature of training programmes being organized for the non gazetted ranks.
- Explores the important issues and problemes in the context of Trainees and trainers in the training institutions.
- Examines corrupt practices employed by Trainers for Trainees.
|Title:||Police Training||Publisher:||Northern Book Centre|
|Author:||Mukesh Kumar Chaurasia|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.