"Neurorehabilitation in Parkinson's Disease: An Evidence-Based Treatment Model" provides a comprehensive theoretical and clinical reference for the treatment of patients with Parkinson's disease.
Marilyn Trail, Elizabeth Protas, and Eugene Lai, along with contributions from internationally recognized experts, bring together the discussion of theoretical approaches with the actual clinical treatment of patients suffering from Parkinson's disease.
Throughout "Neurorehabilitation in Parkinson's Disease," clinical case studies and vignettes highlight evidence-based practice and provide practitioners with clinically relevant tools for treatment.
In addition to providing comprehensive treatment models for occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech-language pathology, this unique text contains chapters devoted to psychosocial issues affecting patients with Parkinson's disease, assistive technology specifically for patients with Parkinson's disease, and home programs for physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech-language pathology that will be valuable aids for clinicians working with this patient population.
Some topics covered include:
- Review of pathophysiology
- Cognition impairment associated with Parkinson's disease
- Standardized instruments used to measure motor and cognitive function
With cutting edge information, expert contributions, and an evidence-based approach to treatment, "Neurorehabilitation in Parkinson's Disease" is a necessity for occupational therapists, physical therapists, and speech-language pathologists involved with education, clinical practice, or research.
|Title:||Neurorehabilitation in Parkinson's Disease: An Evidence- Based Treatment Model||Publisher:||Slack|
|Author:||Marilyn Trail, Elizabeth Protas, Eugene Lai|
|No. of Pages:||361|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.