Although there are several books in print dealing with elasticity, many focus on specialized topics such as mathematical foundations, anisotropic materials, two-dimensional problems, thermoelasticity, non-linear theory, etc. As such they are not appropriate candidates for a general textbook. This book provides a concise and organized presentation and development of general theory of elasticity. Complemented by a Solutions Manual and including MatLab codes and coding, this text is an excellent book teaching guide.
- Contains exercises for student engagement as well as the integration and use of MATLAB Software
- Provides development of common solution methodologies and a systematic review of analytical solutions useful in applications of engineering interest
- Presents applications of contemporary interest
|Title:||Elasticity: Theory, Applications, and Numerics||Publisher:||Academic Press|
|Author:||Martin Sadd, Martin H Sadd|
|No. of Pages:||480|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping