The only book written by both a financial expert and a Buffett family member, this bestseller spells out proven strategies, techniques and offers profitable advice.
HOW WARREN BUFFETT DID IT -- AND HOW YOU CAN TOO
In the world of investing, the name Warren Buffett is synonymous with success and prosperity. Building from the ground up, Buffett chose wisely and picked his stocks with care, in turn amassing the huge fortune for which he is now famous. Mary Buffett, former daughter-in-law of this legendary financial genius and a successful businesswoman in her own right, has teamed up with noted Buffettologist David Clark to create "Buffettology," a one-of-a-kind investment guide that explains the winning strategies of the master.
* Learn how to approach investing the way Buffett does, based on the authors' firsthand knowledge of the secrets that have made Buffett the world's second wealthiest man
* Use Buffett's proven method of investing in stocks that will continue to grow over time
* Master the straightforward mathematical equipments that assist Buffett in making investments
* Examine the kinds of companies that capture Buffett's interest, and learn how you can use this information to make your own investment choices of the future
Complete with profiles of fifty-four "Buffett companies" -- companies in which Buffett has invested and which the authors believe he continues to follow -- "Buffettology" can show any investor, from beginner to savvy pro, how to create a profitable portfolio.
About the Author :
Mary Buffett has contributed to Buffettology: The Previously Unexplained Techniques That Have Made Warren Buffett the World's Most Famous Investor as an author.
Mary Buffett is an international bestselling author and speaker on the investment methods of Warren Buffett. She gained her unique insight while married to Warren’s son Peter for twelve years. She is gifted in her ability to make the complex world of investments easy to understand and has done so before audiences from California to New York to London to Beijing.
|Title:||Buffettology: The Previously Unexplained Techniques That Have Made Warren Buffett the World's Most Famous Investor||Publisher:||Scribner Book Company|
|Author:||Mary Buffett, David Clark|
|No. of Pages:||320|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping