This book has been written according to syllabi prescribed in M.A. (Sociology) and M.A. (Economics) in Indian Universities in the papers entitled: Labour Problems; Labour Problems in India; Labour Problems and Welfare; Labour Problems and Social Security etc. With analytic presentation of the material drawn from authentic sources; holistic approach in controversial matters; narration in simple language; examples drawn from Indian life and questions for exercise at the end of each chapter, this book seeks to serve as an ideal textbook for the students and a reference book for the teachers.
1. History of Industrial Development
2. Industrial Planning in India
3. Labour and Labour Force
4. Labour and Personnel Policy
5. Industrial Organisation and Human Relations
6. Personnel Selection, Recruitment and Placement
7. Personnel Management
8. Development of Personnel Management
9. Manpower Planning
10. Industrial Leadership and Supervision
11. Theories of Motivation in Industry
12. Industrial Morale
13. Wage Administration and Policies
14. Systems of Wage Payment
15. Non-Wage Incentives and Fringe Benefits
19. Worker's Adjustment
20. Unemployment and Employment
21. Problems of Housing
22. Training and Development of Personnel
23. Industrial Disputes
24. Trade Unionism in India
25. Labour Legislation
26. Labour Welfare
27. Workers' Participation in Management and Profit Sharing
28. Collective Bargaining
29. Grievance Procedure and Discipline
30. Social Welfare in India
31. Social Security in Other Countries
32. Social Security in India
33. Employees' State Insurance
34. India and I.L.O.
About the Author(s)
DR. RAJENDRA K. SHARMA M.A., M.Phil, Ph.D., U.G.C. Research Fellow; Ph.D., LMI: Indian Sociological Society and Uttar Pradesh Samaj Shashtra Parishad, is the author of dozens of papers and books on Sociology both in Hindi and English. Dr. Sharma has utilised his vast experience of teaching sociology to University students for presenting ideal textbooks on almost all the papers taught in this subject at Indian Universities.
|Title:||INDUSTRIAL LABOUR IN INDIA||Publisher:||Atlantic|
|Author:||Rajendra Kumar Sharma|
|No. of Pages:||406|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping