Voice Power: Using Your Voice to Capitvate, Persuade, and Command Attention Description
"Ever wonder what makes us buy from a certain salesperson or prefer one TV news announcer over another? In each case, a human voice is subtly captivating our ear and commanding our attention.
Now celebrity voice coach Renee Grant-Williams reveals the trade secrets behind those persuasive voices and shows readers how to apply positive vocal techniques to business and personal situations. Much more than a guide to proper breathing or voice projection, this is a life-altering ""owner's manual"" to unleashing and directing the powers of communication within one's speaking voice. By exploring the rich connections between singing and speaking, Grant-Williams helps readers:
* Evaluate their ""VoicePower"" quotients
* Literally breathe new life into their voices
* Tap the amazing power of consonants--and silence
* Deliver sales pitches virtually guaranteed to sell
* Turn a voice mail message (incoming or outgoing) into a personal calling card
* Become more confident, persuasive presenters and public speakers."
Voice Power: Using Your Voice to Capitvate, Persuade, and Command Attention
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels,
story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.