- Time lines
- Primary sources
- Historic photos
- Fact boxes
- Glossary, Index
- Sources of further information
About the Author :
Richard Hantula has contributed to Thomas Edison as an author.
Hantula has written and edited books and articles on science, medicine, and health for more than two decades. He was the senior U.S. editor for the Macmillan Encyclopedia of Science. Born in Michigan, he has lived in New York City since the late 1970s.
|Title:||Thomas Edison||Publisher:||Gareth Stevens Publishing|
|No. of Pages:||48|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping