Get ready for the LSAT with REA's all-new book of LSAT Logic Games. Our street-smart test experts will help you master the exam and make you more competitive for graduate admissions. 100 practice LSAT logic games cover every type of logic problem that may appear on the actual LSAT exam. Learn comprehensive deduction methodologies as the means to identify and approach each game type. Advanced diagram strategies and rules for each game type guide you through solving problems correctly. Packed with test-taking tips that help you avoid time-wasting errors. The book's Question and Answer Analysis provides even greater insight into each logic game.
- 100 Challenging LSAT logic games
- Strategies on deductive methodologies plus tips to avoid logic pitfalls
- Perfect for Self-Study and Classroom Use
|Title:||LSAT Logic Games||Publisher:||Research & Education Association|
|Author:||Robert Webking, Clayton Holland, Daniel Avelar|
|No. of Pages:||421|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.