This book presents valuable contributions on different aspects of sexual and reproductive health among young people, with a primary focus on developing country contexts. "Contextualising Young People's Sexuality and Sexual Health":
- brings together in one volume discussions of some key issues relating to young people and their sexual activities and how these are affected by the wider contexts in which they live;
- considers some of the practical and ideological barriers that constrain and inhibit progress in the development of educational and service level improvement of young people's sexual health;
- introduces some examples of innovative efforts to overcome some of the barriers identified;
- proposes some ways forward in terms of policy and legislative changes that will be necessary to lead to long term improvements in young people's sexual health.
The authors are drawn from a wide range of disciplinary back
About the Author :
Peter Aggleton has contributed to International Perspectives as an editor.
|Author:||Roger Ingham, Peter Aggleton|
|No. of Pages:||235|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.