An extensive and unequalled one-volume guide covering over 1,700 international and regional organizations, this title provides detailed and accurate information on a wide spectrum of international organizations from the UN to the International Council for Science.
* Introductory articles: An Introduction to International Organizations and Challenges Facing the International System in the 21st Century
* A chronology charting the historical development of international organizations
* Texts of significant international charters, treaties and documents
* Lists of key UN Security Council and General Assembly resolutions, plus information about peace-keeping activities
* A who's who of leading officials within international organizations
* A directory and further information on each organization including contact information, details of membership, leading officials, activities, finance, publications and subsidiary organizations
* An extensive, alphabetically-arranged index.
|Title:||The Europa Directory of International Organizations||Publisher:||Routledge|
|No. of Pages:||729|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.