|Library binding 2005||
|In Stock. 5-7 business days|
Supports National Science Education Standards
- Unifying Concepts and Processes: Systems, Order, and Organization
- Unifying Concepts and Processes: Evolution and Equilibrium
- Unifying Concepts and Processes: Forms and Function
- Unifying Concepts and Processes: Constancy Change, and Measurement
- Life Science
Further Reading List - Looking Back Section - Metric Conversions - Videos - Websites
About the Author :
Sandra Markle has contributed to Jackals as an author.
Sandra Markle, a former elementary school teacher, has published more than sixty books for children, but she is best known for her award-winning Outside and Inside series, including "Outside and Inside Alligators" (a Kids' Pick of the List by "Bookselling This Week)" and "Outside and Inside Spiders" (A National Science Teachers Association and Children's Book Council Outstanding Science Trade Book for Children). She resides in Christchurch, New Zealand, with her husband.
|No. of Pages:||39|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.