- Provides a fresh perspective on Jesus death
- Relates the New Testament issues to contemporary Christianity
- Indexes of ancient sources and authors
About the Author :
Stephen J Patterson has contributed to Beyond the Passion Hardcover as an author.
Stephen J. Patterson is Professor of New Testament at Eden Theological Seminary (St. Louis). His previous books include The God of Jesus (Trinity, 1998), The Fifth Gospel (Trinity, 1998), and The Gospel of Thomas and Jesus (Polebridge, 1993).
|Title:||Beyond the Passion Hardcover||Publisher:||Augsburg Fortress Publishers|
|Author:||Stephen J Patterson|
|No. of Pages:||176|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.