"Available in Black Bonded Leather with Thumb Indexing.""" "THE APOLOGETICS STUDY BIBLE" WILL HELP TODAY'S CHRISTIAN BETTER UNDERSTAND, defend and proclaim their beliefs in this age of increasing moral and spiritual relativism. More than one-hundred key questions and articles placed throughout the volume about faith and science prompt a rewarding study experience at every reading. Highlights of this new thinking person's edition of God's Word include the full text of the popular Holman CSB(R) translation, an introduction to each Bible book focusing on its inherent elements of apologetics, and profiles of historic Christian apologists from Justin Martyr to C.S. Lewis. Also featured are valuable contributions from a who's-who of modern apologists such as Chuck Colson, Norm Geisler, Hank Hanegraaff, Josh McDowell, Albert Mohler, Ravi Zacharias, and many more.
- The best apologetics thinkers of our day in one resource- The study Bible for customers asking the really hard questions about their faith- No other study Bible has the depth of resources that address the hard questions of faith and life- Serious help for Christians of all types- Tears down the obstacles to unbelief- Shows why the Bible is trustworthy- Allows Christians to dig into false teachings to see why they're false- Will strengthen the church and give confidence to those who share their faith- Will better equip church leaders THE BEST APOLOGETICS THINKERS OF OUR DAY IN ONE RESOURCE (90+ CHRISTIAN APOLOGISTS): - Ted Cabal- Lee Strobel
- Chuck Colson- Paul Copan- Norm Geisler- Hank Hanegraaff- Josh McDowell- Albert Mohler- J.P. Moreland- Ravi Zacharias- and many more Features MORE THAN 100 FEATURED ARTICLES IN CATEGORIESSUCH AS- Ethics- Interpreting the Bible in Light of Science- The Impact of Archaeology and History on Our Understanding the Bible- The Bible in Light of Theology- Christian Faith and Non-Christian Belief Systems- Christian Faith and Philosophy- Featured study notes that explain alleged "problem" passages in the Bible- 50 sidebars (Twisted Scripture) focusing on Bible passages misused by cults- Index of special articles for quick and easy access- Book introductions with special emphasis on anything of an apologetics nature- Profiles of key Christian apologists - Anselm - Athanasius - Augustine - Joseph Butler - C.S. Lewis - Irenaeus - Justin Martyr - Origen - William Paley - Blaise Pascal- End of verse Scripture references- Presentation page- Plan of Salvation- Two-column Bible text setting- Topical subheads- Translation footnotes- Holman CSB(R) bullet notes- Introduction to the Holman CSB(R)
About the Author :
Chad Owen Brand has contributed to Apologetics Study Bible-HCSB as an editor.
Chad Brand is associate professor ol Christian Theology at Boyce College of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. He resides in Louisville, Kentucky.
|Title:||Apologetics Study Bible-HCSB||Publisher:||B&H Publishing Group|
|Author:||Ted Cabal, Chad Owen Brand, E Ray Clendenen|
|No. of Pages:||2,008|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping