|Not Available. 5-7 business days|
- Includes more than 80 original patent drawings
- First time in paperback
About the Author :
Tom Philbin has contributed to The 100 Greatest Inventions of All Time as an author.
Tom Philbin and his brother Mike have been close to crime for many years. Tom is a long-time freelance writer who has written nine cop novels. He lives in New York. Mike Philbin is a musician; this is his fourth book. Mike lives in New Hampshire.
|Title:||The 100 Greatest Inventions of All Time||Publisher:||Citadel|
|No. of Pages:||352|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.