Marketing based on averages brings average results. This is not good enough in todays intensely competitive environment.
Most companies have the potential for delivering a more powerful and relevant brand proposition. Yet it rarely happens.
In this innovative and groundbreaking book Torsten Nilson introduces the concept of the customized brand - how to effectively adapt brands, whether mass-market or niche, to the needs and wishes of individual customers.
He explains and illustrates with the help of numerous examples how companies can gain competitive advantage by adapting the total marketing mix to different customers, regardless of market sector.
One day all marketing will be like this!
This book will guide you to:
* Understand your customer better than anyone else
* Communicate better with your customer than anyone else
* Deliver a product or service that provides better perceived value than anyone elses
This book explores the increasingly important topic of brand building within the one-to-one concept. It explains how to achieve what all marketers dream about a product or service customized for each individual customer that is both a good value for the customer and a profitable venture for the producer. It uses practical tools and case studies to show how a company can optimize its brand marketing resources.
About the Author :
Torsten H Nilson has contributed to Customize the Brand: Make It More Desirable - And Profitable as an author.
Torsten H. Nilson is Founder and Managing Director of Nilson Consulting Ltd, a UK consultancy specializing in the development of marketing strategies, brand and concept development. The client list includes some of the best known international "blue chip" companies. He is also an appreciated lecturer at conferences and seminars around the world. Prior to setting up Nilson Consulting Torsten H. Nilson worked for the NestlA(c) Company in senior marketing positions across Europe.
|Title:||Customize the Brand: Make It More Desirable - And Profitable||Publisher:||John Wiley & Sons|
|Author:||Torsten H Nilson|
|No. of Pages:||179|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.