- Pronunciation guides to less familiar words.
- Includes chart that explains the game of dreidel.
- Holiday books are always in demand in schools and libraries, but the controlled vocabulary of Rookie Books make them especially marketable.
- Excellent resource for classroom unit on holidays.
- Text has fewer than 400 words.
- Word list.
Grades K-4 Social Studies Standards
- People, societies, and cultures address needs and concerns in ways that are both similar and different
- Language, folktales, music, and art serve as expressions of culture
- Cultural unity and diversity can be identified within and across groups
Time, Continuity, and Change: II
- Accounts of past events, people, places, and situations contribute to our understanding of the past
Global Connections: IX
- Explore ways in which language, the arts, beliefs, etc. facilitate global understanding or lead to misunderstanding
About the Author :
Trudi Strain Trueit has contributed to Thanksgiving as an author.
Trudi Trueit got her start as an author writing and directing plays in elementary school. She lives in Everett, Washington, with her husband.
|Author:||Trudi Strain Trueit, Cecilia Minden Cupp|
|No. of Pages:||31|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping