Please give us your details that we will let you know via Email/SMS when the product is back in stock.
(Never made public)
Email should be valid
Phone Number should be valid
products available from sellers starting from:
- Written in easy-to-understand language and uses consistently familiar vocabulary to encourage reluctant readers. - Fact boxes and sidebars highlight key information. - Includes glossary, index, and resources list. National Social Studies Standards, Grades 5-8 - Individual Development & Identity: IV - Relate personal changes to social, cultural, and historical contexts - Identify and describe ways regional, ethnic, and national cultures influence individuals' daily lives - Production, Distribution, & Consumption: VII - Explain and illustrate how values and beliefs influence different economic decisions - Culture: I - Explain and give examples of how language, literature, the arts, architecture, other artifacts, traditions, beliefs, values, and behaviors contribute to the development and transmission of culture
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels,
story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.