- Written in easy-to-understand language and uses consistently familiar vocabulary to encourage reluctant readers.
- Fact boxes and sidebars highlight key information.
- Includes glossary, index, and resources list.
National Social Studies Standards, Grades 5-8
- Individual Development & Identity: IV
- Relate personal changes to social, cultural, and historical contexts
- Identify and describe ways regional, ethnic, and national cultures influence individuals' daily lives
- Production, Distribution, & Consumption: VII
- Explain and illustrate how values and beliefs influence different economic decisions
- Culture: I
- Explain and give examples of how language, literature, the arts, architecture, other artifacts, traditions, beliefs, values, and behaviors contribute to the development and transmission of culture
About the Author :
Ursula Rivera has contributed to Fashion as an author.
Ursula Rivera lives in New York, NY.
|No. of Pages:||48|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.
Safe & Secure Shopping