- Approx. 200 recipes, each accompanied by a full-color photograph
- Recipes cover a broad range of baked goods including breads, pizzas, cakes, and cookies
About the Author :
Chuck Williams has contributed to Williams- Sonoma the Best of the Kitchen Library: Baking as an author.
A treasured American icon, Chuck Williams opened the first Williams-Sonoma store in the town of Sonoma in 1956, later moving it to San Francisco. His humble shop has now grown to more than 260 stores across the country. Under his watchful eye, more than 300 branded cookbooks have been published to date. America's best-loved brand of cookbooks have sold over 32 million copies!As the food editor of Bon Appetit magazine for more than 20 years, Kristine Kidd was responsible for filling its pages with delicious, modern recipes and keeping up with food trends. Based in Los Angeles, she has written f
|Title:||Williams- Sonoma the Best of the Kitchen Library: Baking||Publisher:||Oxmoor House|
|Author:||Williams Sonoma, Chuck Williams|
|No. of Pages:||336|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.