This book is aimed at engineers and technicians who need to have a clear, practical understanding of the essentials of process control, loop tuning and how to optimize the operation of their particular plant or process. The reader would typically be involved in the design, implementation and upgrading of industrial control systems. Mathematical theory has been kept to a minimum with the emphasis throughout on practical applications and useful information.
This book will enable the reader to:
* Specify and design the loop requirements for a plant using PID control
* Identify and apply the essential building blocks in automatic control
* Apply the procedures for open and closed loop tuning
* Tune control loops with significant dead-times
* Demonstrate a clear understanding of analog process control and how to tune analog loops
* Explain concepts used by major manufacturers who use the most up-to-date technology in the process control field
-A practical focus on the optimization of process and plant
-Readers develop professional competencies, not just theoretical knowledge
-Reduce dead-time with loop tuning techniques
About the Author :
David Mac Donald has contributed to Practical Process Control for Engineers and Technicians as an author.
David MacDonald was a Progressive Conservative MP six times for the Egmont riding in Prince Edward Island between the late 1960s and late 1980s. He is also a minister of the United Church.
|Title:||Practical Process Control for Engineers and Technicians||Publisher:||Newnes|
|Author:||Wolfgang Altmann, Steve Mc Kay, David Mac Donald|
|No. of Pages:||290|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.