Contents of the Book
1. M and As: Strategies for Growth
2. India Inc. On an Acquisition Spree
3. Approaches to M and A
4. Mergers and Acquisitions: Valuation and Payment Methods
5. Corporate Culture: How it Matters in M and As
6. Do Mergers Create Value for Shareholders?
7. How to Maximize Value from Mergers and Acquisitions
8. Mergers: What can Go Wrong and How to Prevent it
9. Tata Steel Corus
10. Dr. Reddys-Betapharm
11. Tata Tea Energy Brands Inc
12. IDBI UWB Merger
15. Indian Rayon
16. UB Group 17. Index
|Title:||The Icfai University Press on Mergers and Acquisitions in India- Perspectives and Cases||Publisher:||ICFAI|
|Author:||Amit Singh Sisodiya|
|No. of Pages:||148|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.