|In Stock. 3-5 business days|
|Paperback 2005, 2nd Edition||
|In Stock. 2-3 business days|
|Hardcover 2005, 2nd Edition||
|In Stock. 4-5 weeks|
|In Stock. 4-5 weeks|
|Not Available. 5-7 business days|
About the Book :-
This fully comprehensive and easy-to-use textbook covers all aspects of communication studies for students following the A/AS syllabus. The authors, who are experienced Communication Studies teachers and Examiners, introduce students step-by-step to the main forms of communication - verbal, non-verbal, intrapersonal and group; provide guidance on developing effective communication skills, and advise on how good communication skills can be used to prepare for and pass examinations.
Individual Sections address :-
- Studying Communication
- Effective Communication
- Text and Meanings in Communication
- Communication Practice
- Themes in Personal Communication
- Using Communication Skills to Pass Examinations
AS Communication Studies : The Essential Introduction will give students the confidence to tackle every part of an introductory Communications course. Its key features include:
* Worked questions
* Suggestions for further reading and a glossary of key terms
List of Figures
List of Diagrams
Part 1. Studying Communication
Part 2. Effective Communication
Part 3. Texts and Meanings in Communication
Part 4. Communication Practice
Part 5. Themes in Personal Communication
Part 6. Using Your Communication Skills to Pass Examinations
to Pass Examinations
About the Author :-
Andrew Beck is chief Examiner for A level Communication Studies and Senior Lecturer in Communication, Culture and Media at Conventry University.
Peter Bennett is chief Examiner for AS level Communication Studies and Head of Communications at Rowley Regis College.
Peter Wall is chief Examiner for GCSE Media Studies, and Chair of Examiners for A Level Media Studies and Communication Studies.
|Title:||AS Communication Studies: The Essential Introduction||Publisher:||T & F / Routledge|
|Author:||Andrew Beck, Peter Bennett, Peter Wall|
|No. of Pages:||262|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.