About the Book
Hacking e-mail accounts, stealing sensitive data, copying the address book, intercepting data, virus infections, password attacks, spoofed messages, abusive e-mails, Trojan attacks and espionage are some of the many concerns that have started affecting e-mail users worldwide. E-mails are also commonly being exploited by computer criminals to execute privacy and indentity attacks on unsuspecting victims.What would you do if somebody broke into your e-mail account and stole all your sensitive data? What would you do if somebody spoofed your indentity and sent e-mails from your account? What would you do if you received abusive e-mails on your account? What would you do it someone broke into your e-mail account and used it to transfer funds out of your bank account?Your e-mail account has become more dangerous than anyone ever imagined! Deriving data from actual research experiments, code analysis, case studies and consumer study, this book will open the reader's eyes to security threats, secrets and loopholes that until now were unnoticed.E-mail Hacking can help you have harmless fun with friends and family. It will also help you guard against malicious 'crackers'. Handle with care and happy hacking!
About the Author
Ankit Fadia developed an interest in computer hacking from the age of 1
2. At 14 years of age, he published his first book entitled The Unofficial Guide to Computer Hacking. It sold 3 million copies worldwide and was translated into 11 languages. After the September 11 attacks, he cracked an encrypted email sent by the Al-Qaeda terrorist network for a classified intelligence agency. Author of 14 bestselling books on computer security and ethical hacking, he has delivered over 1000 talks in 25 countries, received 45 awards and trained more than 20,000 people in India and China. He hosts his own TV show called MTV What the Hack! Running a successful consulting company, the Ankit FadiaTM Certified Ethical Hacker (AFCEF)
4.0 is a first-of-its-kind certification program in Ethical Hacking that aims at training and certifying ethical hackers in the field of computer security.
|Title:||E- Mail Hacking||Publisher:||VIKAS PUBLISHING HOUSE|
|No. of Pages:||110|
The title is a misnomer. It has nothing to do with hacking. It is a general introduction to reading mail headers etc. There is nothing worth reading in the book. Its all explained much better on many sites for free
|E- Mail Hacking||0||Aug 6, 2009 10:30:47 AM|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.