Contents of the Book
1. Financial Reporting: An Insight
2. Accounting and Financial Reporting Theories and Methodologies
3. Financial Reporting: Objectives and Framework
4. Directors Report: The Nucleus of Corporate Reporting
5. Financial Reporting Standards: An Agenda for Sustainable Development
6. Worldwide Financial Reporting: Charting for Future
7. Ethics in Financial Reporting
8. New Models for Financial Reporting in the 21st Century
9. Converging Accounting Standards: The New Buzz in Financial Reporting
10. Harmonization: Changing Scenario of Accounting and Reporting
11. Role of Voluntary Disclosure and Transparency in Financial Reporting
12. Fair Value: A Tool for Financial Reporting
13. Building Confidence in Quality Financial Reporting
14. Extensible Business Reporting Language: An Excellent Electronic Reporting Tool of the Era
15. Web-based Financial Reporting: Emerging Issues
16. Financial Reporting in India
17. Financial Reporting and Corporate Disclosure Practices
18. International Financial Reporting Standards Global and Indian Context
19. Financial Reporting of Banking Companies in India
20. Segment Reporting by Banks 21. Index
|Title:||Icfai University Press On Financial Reporting||Publisher:||ICFAI|
|No. of Pages:||236|
* The book summary and image may be of a different edition or binding of the same title.
* Book reviews are added by registered customers. They need not necessarily buy book.
* These books are NOT available for reading online or for free download in PDF or ebook format.
* Price can change due to reprinting, price change by publisher or sourcing cost change for imported books.
www.infibeam.com/Books is the biggest online bookstore in India for sale of books at best price - fiction, literature, audiobooks, study guides, novels, story books, rare books, textbooks and books by popular authors. These are available in various editions and bindings e.g. paperback and at best discount.